Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kelly + Brian's Wedding Trailer

Kelly & Brian contacted me last year about filming their wedding in Dayton, Ohio. Brian is a wedding filmmaker, so I was very flattered that they wanted us to film their day.

Kelly & Brian's wedding took place at Carillon Historical Park. It's comprised of old buildings and antique trains as well as other pieces of Dayton history. It created a great backdrop to a amazingly fun wedding. There will be more to come in the Highlights Film, but first I wanted to introduce you to Kelly & Brian and their beautiful love.

2 comments:

ryan koral said...

OMG. couldn't be more beautiful. LOVE the wink. you guys are too cute. GREAT work, joe!!!

Jenny said...

this was such a fun wedding to attend and Joe, you are absolutely spectacular at what you do! As a photographer, I was never that keen on having video of my wedding but someday when i do, i think you've changed my mind!

Post a Comment